Thursday, July 10, 2008

Missing Out On My Life..

Blogging is brand new world to me. I think i understand it. It writing down things you feel you like to say. I have always been a writer of my life and things that have gone on in my life, and in my life. I'm no spring chicken. Who the hell came with comparing a chicken to a person looks? And who ever seen a chicken spring? lol I looked in my mirror today, while brushing my teeth ( a chicken has no teeth ). and i see a woman that i don't recognize. When your life got flipped up side down.. The past 12 yrs. aged me to look and feel like i doubled my age. At least i don''t look like a old chicken. I have 3 grown kids, two are in the military. My son a Marine and my youngest she a Sailor and so her husband. I have 4 grandchildren..ages 18, 6, 5, and 8 mos. I come from a big family of 7 siblings, I'm the oldest. Our Mom, raised us all by herself. I miss her so much. She passed away a year ago, but at times feels like she just passed. We grew up very poor. I being the oldest and my brother that only 11 months younger than me. We learned how to survive so we could help to provide for our family. Life was not always easy that for sure, but i wouldn't traded for what my younger struggling years taught me in my adult life. Mom would always say, remember when you see someone that has so much and they still not happy. She say, Less Is More. Of course when she say it, we kids would roll our eyes and laugh. Not understanding what she was telling us. But she was spot on, Less Is More.

No comments: